You don’t need drugs or alcohol to escape reality in order to have a fresh perspective and make better decisions.
1. Get creative by painting, singing, or even cooking a new dish. If you’re paying full attention to the thing you’re trying to create, negative thoughts will not influence your thinking.
2. Listen to music and sing!
3. Do 20 minutes of exercise a day for 5 days a week. Try dance, zumba, swim, walking, yoga.
4. Take a nature break Stay away from gadgets for a while. Step away and step into nature!
5. Read a book, Reading a book transports you to another world. Try reading funny stories or watch a funny movie.
6. Journal your thoughts. You may learn different ways to deal with your problems after writing them down in a journal.
7. Utilize prayer and meditation.